1984 fiat ducato vin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    murphthesmurph
    Participant

Hi all, thanks for reading my post.
    I’ve come here to ask a question on behalf of a family member. They have recently bought a 1984 fiat ducato camper van. It was not originally a camper but was converted several years ago. It was bought for a DOE test today (we’re in ireland, equivilant of mot in uk) but they would not do test as could not find the VIN plate. Could anyone tell me where the vin plate is?
    Also, he was told all the glass has to be safety glass the same as the side windows etc, is this correct.
    Thanks for any replies.

Devlin
    Participant

VIN
    Try this, on the drives step to the left there is a small plastic cover held in twih a screw, sometime the vin will be visible through the windscreen, glass generally conforms to a BS number which is engraved on the corner of each window, I am surprised the tester did not give you more info
    Devlin

Devlin
    Participant

VIN
    Try this, on the drives step to the left there is a small plastic cover held in twih a screw, sometime the vin will be visible through the windscreen, glass generally conforms to a BS number which is engraved on the corner of each window, I am surprised the tester did not give you more info
    Devlin

murphthesmurph
    Participant

Thanks, will give that a try
    Thanks, will give that a try tomorrow.

murphthesmurph
    Participant

Thanks, will give that a try
    Thanks, will give that a try tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.