Reply To: gas/electrics

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions gas/electrics Reply To: gas/electrics



I’m not sure of any regulations I can point you towards.
But, no, you do not need to use a Zig unit. In fact, if you are comfortable with electrics, I would suggest not using one, and making your own system.

If you only have a single gas appliance, I would connect it directly to your regulator, and use the tap on the regulator ot turn off your gas supply.