DUInsure Campervan and Motorhome Travel Insurance

DUInsure offer specialised motor insurance for vehicles including camper vans, motorhomes and cars, for foreign travellers visiting the UK and Europe, as well as British nationals. If you are Australian, South African, American, Canadian, British or from New Zealand, you can benefit from our motor insurance product.

Our cover extends from 15 days, right through to 12 months, and covers you for travel within the UK, as well as providing additional coverage for European tours. Our insurance is perfect for not only ex-pats living in the UK, but also travellers visiting the UK who are intending to either drive within the country, or across other parts of Europe.

We also offer breakdown cover – we can help you when you’re in trouble 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Cover includes call outs and home assistance, and may include transportation to your nearest repair shop, transport to your home address, a hire car and overnight bed and breakfast accommodation.

So, if you are temporarily living in the UK, on a UK working holiday or even just visiting for a few days, weeks or months, DUInsure could provide the exact motor insurance product you are looking for! DUInsure also provide travel insurance for UK, Australian and New Zealand nationals, across the world – from motor to travel, we’ll keep you protected abroad.

Telephone0800 393 908

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *