Here are some tips and hints for camper vaning in Ireland. Thanks to Morgan Shaunessy.
- Kitchen supplies can be hard to find as there are only a few suppliers.
- Use www.google.ie, or include "ie" in your searches to find Ireland specific information.
- www.camping-ireland.ie is a great source of information for campervaning in Ireland
- Rogers Builders Merchants of Ballymote. Co Sligo. - Sell a wide range of conversion supplies, including MDF, timber, brackets, etc. They will cut wood to size for you, free of charge. Very helpful staff, and cheaper than stores such as Homebase.
- Mundys, Ballymote - A second hand shop selling items useful for conversions, such as reclaimed doors.
www.calorgas.ie is the primary supplier of gas bottles in Ireland. Their website lists suppliers all over Ireland. The short gas bottles are yellow, rather than blue. The yellow bottles use a different regulator to the blue bottles.
Do you have information about Ireland? Please contact us.