Chapel Motorhome Bespoke Conversions
Chapel Motorhomes create bespoke campervan and motorhome conversions.
Our work is to the highest standards, and second to none.
Each motorhome has been individually hand built, as opposed to a mass production line feel. We find this gives a higher quality of finish. The wood which is used is the lightwood which is hard wearing, can be wiped down and is water proof. All appliances that are used are Smev or Dometic, which are regarded as two of the best.
At Chapel we specialise in converting the smaller vehicles
Based on the Citroen Berlingo Multi Space, it can either be a five seater family car for every day use, or with the rear seats easily removed it can be changed simply into a camper for those weekend trips away. Included in this package is a 2 burner hob with glass lid, a good size sink also with glass lid and a centre table giving plenty of additional worktop space. Both fresh and waste water tanks, a compartment for a porta loo if required, 4 scatter cushions, full curtains for complete privacy and 240volt hook up are also included as standard.
- Our Micro Camper is based on the Citroen Berlingo 5 seater MPV base vehicle.
- On average a Berlingo would acheive 45/65 mpg depending on age & type.
- Small enough to get to those out of the way places & large enough to seat 5 for every day use.
We convert the Renault Traffic/Vauxhall Vivaro or similar
- Our Mid campers are based on the Medium or Lond wheel base of the Vauxhall Vivaro or the Renault Traffic.
- These vehicles are just large enough for a great weekend away and small enough to use comfortably for every day driving.
There are no hidden charges and no VAT to pay on our conversions.
64 Belmore Road